- Competency 1: Assess hazards and threats in the United States.
- Competency 2: Analyze emergency management principles in a community impact context.
- Competency 3: Articulate appropriate emergency management responses to critical incidents.
- Competency 4: Explore future directions in emergency management.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively in a variety of formats.
Throughout this course, you have examined hazards and threats in the United States, emergency management principles and responses, and future directions in emergency management. For your final assignment, you will connect learning and application in a career-specific context.
Focusing on course competencies 1–4 and showcasing your learning proficiency, prepare a 5–8-page paper that addresses two key areas of learning for each competency
Last Updated on June 9, 2019 by EssayPro