– You must thoroughly answer each question given to you. Please see the instructor providing the question if you need more clarity on the question.
– You must use APA 6th addition manual
– Each question should be answered thoroughly in 10 to 17 pages (including references). New times roman 12 font, double spaced.
– All answers to questions are to be combined into one document (hard copy) placed in a nice/neat housing such as a display folder, spiral bound, etc. . Each professor will need a copy of the entire comprehensive examination.
– Once you receive your questions you will have 2 weeks to complete the questions. You may NOT consult anyone for help (on your honor).
– You may use resources including books, journal articles, websites, etc.
– 2. Dr. Tyler Martin (KHP 6671):You must answer all of the questions in great detail and thoroughly cite references where appropriate.
– (I) Describe oxygen transport and delivery in the body. Include the following topics:
– a) Describe the composition of human blood.
– i) Hematocrit.
– ii) Function of human blood.
– b) Gas exchange.
– c) Oxygen transport.
– i) Red blood cells
– ii) Hemoglobin
– (II) Discuss red blood cell production (Erythropoiesis).Include the following topics:
– a) Red blood cell lifespan.
– b) Stimulation of erythropoiesis.
– c) Erythropoietin.
– d) Erythropoiesis lifespan.
– e) Erythrocythemia
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro