The title of entire thesis ( most of it is done already only require last 20 pages )
Impact of Business model of Low Cost carrier (LCC) to the airline market after Liberalization of Aviation in Europe.
The following should be considered in those 20 pages
- Differentiation of service offered: synergy of the cost, economies of scope
- Alliances of airlines: how and what is benefits in term of renvenue, cost and other benefits.
- cost restructuration of european airline what is their benefits and which is the cost be saved in the balanc sheet: the case of study: Air France Lufthansa
- Consolidation and acquisition: the case of study Air France-KLM, has a strategy that focuses on a strong port, and how about IAG group?
,e. Advantages of the Business model of Low Cost Carrier, competitive advantages and analysis of their financial performance.
f.How do traditional Carriers ( Full service airlines ) defend themselves against the threat of the Low Cost cost carriers , focus on on reducing cost and increase revenue.
REDUCTION OF UNIT COST
Also which impact does the Liberalization have on it
- How does cost saving and restructuring help – see Lufthansa , air france, transformation of a Full Cost carrier to Low cost carrier like in the case of Aer Lingus., diversification of service, e.g Lufthansa creating Eurowings , Air France , Multi Hub Strategy – Lufthansa, consolidation Air France – KLM
- Impact of Alliances – Star Alliance . One World etc.
i – The last part should incluse – Future evolution and challenge of LCC -low cost carrier , will there be alliances between LCCs, – feasability of long haul operations for LCCs and differentiation of services like Easy Jet is doing –
- Conclusion on low cost versus full service carriers advantage /disadvantages if any .
All bibliography with exact references should be in the footnotes ! – of only sources in English !
Last Updated on February 14, 2018 by EssayPro