1) Summarize the purpose(s) of the article.
2) Use a few sentences to summarize the research questions or hypotheses the author(s) have proposed.
3) What method(s) did the author use? Survey? Experiment? Interview?
4) What are the major findings of the article?
5) Describe any personal experiences that might be related to what was studied in the article. 6) Were any of the findings from the article surprising to you? If you were a researcher on the same topic, what questions would you ask differently? In other words, are there any questions you want to know, but were not asked in the article?
7) Any additional thoughts, feedback, or comments on the topic discussed in the article.
**(The source to use is a uploaded file)**
Last Updated on