- Focus on the organization for which you work or with which you are otherwise involved. Examine this company’s communications related to ethical behavior within the company as well as its corporate social responsibility.
- Research and document the organization’s internal and external communication, such as mission statements, credos, et cetera, in regard to its values and ethics. Then complete the following:
- Analyze how the company’s internal communications help support ethical behavior within the company. Examples of ethical behavior include embracing diversity and protecting confidential corporate data and private data.
- Analyze how the company’s external communications reflect its commitment to social responsibility. Examples of social responsibility include indicators such as dedication to community service, compassion for the disadvantaged, commitment to charitable giving, and concern for the environment.
- Propose potential improvements to internal communications that would help increase ethical behavior in the company.
- Propose potential improvements to the external communications that would help bolster the company’s public perception as a socially responsible company.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style and formatting. Include a properly formatted title page and references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point