• Explain the Pathfinding concept. Including skeleton trees and the different pathfinding algorithms.
• Show if necessary. proof of their correctness.
• Analyze A * (A star), Dijkstra algorithms and possibly. more if needed, and judge their strengths
• Consider which algorithm is best used to find a path between two points on the earth’s surface.
• Discuss what factors can affect the optimal solution (eg bad weather or traffic conditions) and how
to take them into account at this time.
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by Essay Pro