After reading and analyzing both studies, address all case study questions found within the case studies in scholarly detail prepared in a professionally formatted APA paper.
When concluding the paper, expand your analytical and critical thinking skills to develop ideas as a process or operation of steps visually represented in a flow diagram or any other type of created illustration to support your idea which can be used as a proposal to the entity or organization in the cases to correct or improve any case related issues addressed. This is required for both cases.
When developing illustrations to support a process or operation of steps, Microsoft Word has a tool known as “Smart Art” which is ideal for the development of these types of illustrations or diagrams. To get acquainted with this tool, everyone can visit www.youtube.com using a keyword search “Microsoft Word Smart Art Tutorials” to find many video demonstrations in using this tool.
Minimum Paper Expectations
- Page Requirements: The overall paper supporting both cases will include a minimum of “4” pages of written content.
- Research Requirements: The overall paper will be supported with a minimum of “3” academic sources of research and one of the sources can be the textbook.
- Application Technology: Microsoft Word will be used to prepare this paper.
- Professional Format: APA will be used to prepare the professional layout and documentation of research.
- Important Note: Do not fall below minimum page and research requirements.
Important Reminder: Assessment of written assignments and discussion boards account for 50% of overall grading and below is a breakdown of how I will assess grading for this assignment:
|Assessment Criteria||Possible Points||Points Earned|
|Student included a front APA cover page (Page 1)||5|
|Student included an abstract (Page 2)||5|
|Student included a minimum of “4” body pages of written content supported with “3” academic sources of research addressing all questions associated with cases found on Pages 34-35 and 74-75.||50|
|In the conclusion of the paper, student used analytical and critical thinking skills to develop ideas as a process or operation of steps visually represented in a diagram or other type of illustration created ideally using “Smart Art” tools provided in Microsoft Word.||20|
|Student included a paper professionally formatted using APA and free of grammar and spelling issues||10|
|Student successfully completed and successfully submitted this paper by the Sunday due date.||10|
|Total Earned points||100|
Last Updated on June 29, 2019 by Essay Pro