It is essential that you write your summary paper in your own words. If you copy and paste from the article you will receive an F on this assignment.
1. Briefly summarize the main points of the article including the goal or outcome of the research in your own words. You can usually find this in the “Results and Discussion” section of the paper.
2. Describe all of the methods used in the researcher’s experiments in your own words. You can usually find this in the “Materials and Methods” section of the paper.
3. Explain in your own words the significance of each figure in the research article. Include a copy of the figures (at least four figures required).
4. Explain why you chose the article you did and what you think is particularly useful or interesting about the article you chose.
5. Explain how the article furthers your understanding of microbiology, and how the knowledge could be applied to a clinical profession.
6. Identify where the research was performed (at a specific hospital, research lab, university, etc).
7. Use at least 3 additional resources to look up “technical biology” words or phrases that are used in the article but are not familiar to you and define them using a dictionary or online source. Include the correct citation of these sources.
8. Include the correct citation of the research article
Last Updated on April 15, 2020 by Essay Pro