The report must include 5 valid references.
1) Give a general overview of the chosen drug. It can be a legal or illegal drug.
2) Discuss potential and actual problem (s) with the drug
3) Discuss evidence that supports the actual use and dangers of the drugs (such as use rate within a given population or morbidity and mortality associated with the drug)
4) Use appropriate grammar, spelling, punctuation, and clear concise readability
5) Must be cited with at least 3 references and listed using APA reference style (you only need final references). References must be current and from valid resources
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro